Thursday 17 September 2015

Kris Jenner Admits She Did Not Give Permission for Kylie's Lip Injections: 'We Make Mistakes'

Despite suggestions she may have given her seal of approval, Kris Jenner has revealed that she did not give permission for daughter Kylie Jenner to have lip injections. 

"I get a little crazy – and I think that is what no one sees – and I do have definite thoughts and ideas or [ideas on] what she should do, you know, at a really young age," Jenner said in an interview with Access Hollywood on Wednesday. 
"I am from a generation that in my day, I mean, some of this stuff did not exist for sure, but I don't think I did one thing physically to myself until I was in my 50s. So I am thinking…why, why? Why do you need to do that?" 


After months of speculation, Kylie, 18, admitted to getting injections to enhance her pout in May. 

"I have temporary lip fillers. It's just an insecurity of mine, and it's what I wanted to do," she revealed in an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians

While Jenner, 59, was upset when she found out about the procedure, she said she had to move on, despite not being "completely supportive." 
"I got really upset, and then it was done, and I had to let it go," the reality star added. "Once that was done, it's just my kid. I love my kid. We make mistakes." 
Recently, Kylie opened up about her injections, praising her plastic surgeon who she described as being "the best". 
"I go to Dr. Ourian in Beverly Hills. He's the best, and he's super natural about it," she said. "I was going to somebody before, and it was just looking crazy."



No comments:

Post a Comment