Friday 20 November 2015

TRUST ISSUES! A Blindfolded Muslim Sends A Powerful Message In Paris.

As mourners gathered in Paris at Place de la Republique to honor victims killed by ISIS, one Muslim stood among them and asked if they would embrace him.
He stood blindfolded with two signs that read: ‘I’m a Muslim, but I’m told that I'm a terrorist. I trust you, do you trust me? If yes, hug me’.
To his delight, dozens of tearful onlookers approached him one by one to hug him, affirming his view that ISIS had failed in their attempt to destroy their society.
After taking off his blindfold, the man said: ‘I would like to thank every one of you for giving me a hug. I did this to send a message to everyone’.

He continued saying: ‘I am a Muslim, but that doesn’t make me a terrorist. I never killed anybody. I can even tell you that last Friday was my birthday, but I didn’t go out. I deeply feel for all the victim’s families. I want to tell you that ‘Muslim’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘terrorist’.
This man chose the Place de la Republique, the unofficial focal point for tributes and vigils because it is at short distance from the sites of three of the shootings that killed 129 people last Friday.
The video has been viewed more than 10 million times on Facebook and ‘liked’ nearly 150,000 times in just two days. WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW....

                       Tillys Shop Karmaloop LJ SHOPPING.NET INC. Mother of The Bride Dresses NEW STYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment